By decision of the European Commission DEC C (2022) 1538 of March 9, 2022, the Programme for use of funds from the instrument for pre-accession assistance for agriculture and rural development – IPARD Programme for the period 2021-2027 was approved. This is the third program period of the European Union to support Macedonian agriculture and rural development.
The IPARD Programme 2021-2027 is a program document that defines the measures and policies of rural development, and is the basis for the use of pre-accession assistance of the European Union for rural development, which includes the following measures:
- Measure 1: Investments in physical assets of agricultural holdings;
- Measure 3: Investments in physical assets concerning processing and marketing of agricultural and fishery products;
- Measure 4: for Agri-environment-climate and organic farming;
- Measure 5: Implementation of local development strategies – LEADER approach;
- Measure 6: Investments in rural public infrastructure;
- Measure 7: Farm diversification and business development;
- Measure 9: Technical assistance;
- Measure 10: Advisory services.
According to the approved indicative budget, the total financial support (EU budget) for all measures of the Programme is 97 million euros.
The approved IPARD Programme 2021-2027 can be downloaded from the official website of IPARD www.ipard.gov.mk